- create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
- use a User Name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use a User Name or FLYKLIA account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- use a User Name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
- Provide any false personal information on FLYKLIA
We may use your User Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Services and FLYKLIA may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant FLYKLIA a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and FLYKLIA(and its successors and assigns') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Services, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Services and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to FLYKLIA does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with FLYKLIA.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that FLYKLIA will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that FLYKLIA cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Services.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
III. Rules and Conduct.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Services, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of publicity or other rights of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by FLYKLIA in its sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
- other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without FLYKLIA's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of FLYKLIA or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of FLYKLIA;
- includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
If the User Submission includes a photograph, FLYKLIA has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by FLYKLIA in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on FLYKLIA's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- bypass any measures FLYKLIA may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services);
- run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Services;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Services;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Services or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by FLYKLIA;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
IV. USER CONTENT
FLYKLIA is a platform focusing on high quality articles and reviews. To this regard all articles and reviews submitted by our users are monitored by FLYKLIA content team before being publicly displayed. However all content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Website by Users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content.
User represents that all User Content provided by User is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. User acknowledges that all Content, including User Content, accessed by User using the Website is at User`s own risk and User will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to User or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content User access on or through the Website is or will continue to be accurate.
By submitting public User Content through the Website, User hereby grants Provider a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sub licensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with FLYKLIA apps and provider’s (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the User Content (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). This license to the Provider is granted irrespectively to the license under which such content is published.
The foregoing license grants to Provider does not affect other ownership of the User or license rights in User Content, including the right of the User to grant additional licenses to User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. User represents and warrants that he has all rights to grant such licenses to Provider without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
V. USER CONTRIBUTIONS AND CONTENT STANDARDS
FLYKLIA website contains user generated content, and also may contain message boards, personal web pages, forums or other interactive features that allow Users to upload, post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other Users Content on or through the Website. All User Content must be lawful, not spams, and clear of virus or other malware. More specifically, but without limiting the foregoing, it must comply with the following Content Standards:
- not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- not violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service, etc.
- The Provider reserves the right to remove User Content that is conflicting with the rules laid down by these Terms and conditions.
Any objectionable content will be removed within 24 hours and user might be banned.
VI. Third Party Sites and Services.
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under FLYKLIA's control, and you acknowledge that FLYKLIA is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by FLYKLIA or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that FLYKLIA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. Termination.
VII. Warranty Disclaimer.
Save to the extent required by law, FLYKLIA has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that FLYKLIA has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release FLYKLIA from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. FLYKLIA makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and FLYKLIA will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services.
You release FLYKLIA from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
FLYKLIA, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IX. Limitation of Liability.
ALL LIABILITY OF FLYKLIA, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FLYKLIA, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT FLYKLIA, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
- COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUE GOODS OR SERVICES.
- DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING AS A RESULT OF OUR OR YOUR NEGLIGENCE (AS APPLICABLE);
- FRAUD (INCLUDING FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION), THEFT OR OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY; OR
XI. Governing Law.
XII Government Use.
XIII. Integration and Severability.